Thursday, August 21, 2014
Milko Mladinov leads us through a taste of Tuscany.Priory September Al Fresco Wine Tasting
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Deb Mortillaro and Dreadnought wines takes us to South Africa for this voyage.
Source: North Side Chronicle
May 08, 2014
The North Side Chronicle's Alyse Horn covered the Priory Hotel's "Stash Bash" party celebrating the Priory's affiliation with Stash Hotel Rewards, a nationwide network of indpendent hotels which offers a rewards program where guests can build up points toward fee stays. Stash Hotel Rewards is affiliated with more than 180 indpendent hotels nationwide.
Stash Hotel Rewards is a program which allows you to earn points towards free rooms at The Priory Hotel and other unique independent hotels all across the U.S. It's free to join - so click the logo and start earning points today!
Finally, a hotel rewards program that lets you
stay where you want
- One-of-a-kind hotels dedicated to the spirit of meaningful travel
- Earn free rooms ridiculously fast
- Redeem points easily-no blackout dates*
The Priory Hotel is now a part of Stash Hotel Rewards
* Points earned apply to room reservation only.
You may have thought that Milwaukee was Suds City, but Pittsburgh, with its bevy of microbreweries - old and new - takes a back seat to no burg! Take a peek behind the scenes of Pittsburgh's microbrew scene with our Magical Brewery Tour Package.
Check in for your overnight at the Priory, and then our shuttle will whisk you to the Pittsburgh Market in the Strip District, where you can visit the kiosk of the East End Brewery and have a taste of their wares. From there, Pennsylvania Brew Tours takes you to the award winning Church Brew Works in Lawrenceville, where the CBW's brewmaster will guide a behind the scenes tour of their brewing facilities. You then get to sample some of CBW's exciting brews, with some snacks thrown in for good measure.
After your Lawrenceville jaunt, it's off to Deutschtown, for a visit to Pittsburgh's oldest microbrewery and pub, the Penn Brewery. There you'll meet Penn Brewery's brewmaster for a behind the scenes visit to see how Penn Brewery works its magic. You'll also get sample Penn Brewery's wares, both brews and victuals, and then our Priory Shuttle will transport you back to the hotel.
- Overnight accommodations for two at the Priory Hotel
- A voucher for two microbrews at The Priory Hotel's Monk's Bar.
- Priory shuttle transportation to and from the brewery tour launch/pickup location
- Transportation to and from Church Brew Works and Penn Brewery by Pittsburgh Tours
- Behind the scenes tour of two local breweries
- Three beer samples at both Penn Brewery and Church Brew Works
- Snacks at the Penn Brewery and Church Brew Works
Important Notes: Please check for availability
: The Priory Hotel will accommodate early check in’s if possible, but cannot guarantee early check in. The portion of the package attributable to the tickets for the Brew Tour is non-refundable.Standard Queen - $259 plus tax; Deluxe King - $279 plus tax