August 16, 2016
The Priory Hotel was the only Pittsburgh lodging mentioned in this story recommending visits to Pittsburgh and other must-see cities around the country.
Stash Hotel Rewards is a program which allows you to earn points towards free rooms at The Priory Hotel and other unique independent hotels all across the U.S. It's free to join - so click the logo and start earning points today!
Finally, a hotel rewards program that lets you
stay where you want
- One-of-a-kind hotels dedicated to the spirit of meaningful travel
- Earn free rooms ridiculously fast
- Redeem points easily-no blackout dates*
The Priory Hotel is now a part of Stash Hotel Rewards
* Points earned apply to room reservation only.
Ease yourself into the waning days of summer with these unbelievable package combinations! These special packages are available for the nights of August 30 (Sunday) through September 3 (Thursday).
- Casino Royale: Includes an overnight in a Priory Hotel Deluxe King room, two $10 vouchers for complimentary slots play at the nearby Rivers Casino, a $100 Casino food and beverage voucher (best used at Andrew’s Steakhouse, the Casino’s unparalleled steak and seafood restaurant), transportation to and from the Casino by our hotel shuttle, and two coupons for complimentary well cocktails at our Priory Hotel Monks’ Bar (the smallest bar in Pennsylvania). Package Price: $199 plus tax (per double occupancy).
Click to visit the Rivers Casino website: http://www.riverscasino.com/pittsburgh/
- One Day Only Pirateball Special: The Bucs do battle with the Colorado Rockies on Sunday, August 30. Your One Day Special gets you an overnight in a Priory Deluxe King room, two lower bowl box seats (sections 109 – 124 – more than a $100 value!), as well as your choice of a bottle of choice of red or white in your room at check in. Package Price: $199 plus tax (per double occupancy; Please note that this special is only available on August 30; Pirates-Rockies game is a 1:35 p.m. start.
Click to visit the Pittsburgh Pirates website. http://www.pirates.com
- Take the Clipper to the Carlton Restaurant: The Gateway Clipper has been a fun way to see the sights of Pittsburgh for decades. Take one of the Gateway Clipper’s fun and informative nighttime sightseeing cruises, and then hop over to dinner at the Carlton Restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh. Our shuttle will make it a seamless experience for you – or if you want, take the “T” from Station Square and we’ll pick you up after dinner! It’s your choice. Package includes an overnight in a Priory Deluxe King room, two tickets to a Gateway Clipper Evening Sightseeing Cruise, a $75 dinner voucher for the Carlton Restaurant, vouchers for two complimentary well cocktails at our Priory Hotel’s Monks’ Bar, Package Price: $209 plus tax (per double occupancy). Please note that the Carlton Restaurant is closed on Sundays; we will be happy to assist you with finding a substitute restaurant for Sunday.
Click to visit the Gateway Clipper’s website. http://www.gatewayclipper.com/
Click to visit the Carlton Restaurant’s website. http://www.thecarltonrestaurant.com/
- Warholic: The Andy Warhol Museum draws visitors from all over the world, and rightly so, as its ever-changing collection makes it the largest museum devoted to a single artist anywhere. After your trip to the Warhol our shuttle will whisk you to the James Street Gastropub, where you can enjoy a $60 voucher for dinner and drinks. Then it’s back to the Priory for a relaxing evening in one of our Deluxe King rooms, and with a voucher for two complimentary well cocktails at our Monks’ Bar. Package Price: $199 plus tax (per double occupancy). Please note that the Warhol Museum is not open on Mondays.
Click to visit the Andy Warhol Museum’s website. http://www.warhol.org/
Click to visit the James Street Gastropub’s website. http://www.jamesstreetgastropub.com/
- History and the Strip Package: The fabulous Heinz History Center in the Strip District is partnering with the Smithsonian Institution for an exhibit honoring those who were in combat, as well as those on the homefront, in World War II. After you have a chance to see the amazing wares of the History Center, you’ll be able to visit, in Point State Park, the Fort Pitt Museum, which celebrates the history of the Point as a strategic gateway to the west. Then it’s back to the Strip for dinner at Cioppino, an innovative Italian trattoria. Your package includes: an overnight in a Priory Hotel Deluxe King room; two vouchers for well cocktails at our Monks’ Bar; two tickets to the Heinz History Center; two tickets to the Fort Pitt Museum; and a $60 voucher to Cioppino. Package Price: $209, plus tax (per double occupancy). Please note that Cioppino restaurant is closed on Sundays; we will be happy to assist you with finding a substitute restaurant for Sunday.
Click to visit the Heinz History Center Website. http://www.heinzhistorycenter.org/
Click to visit the Fort Pitt Museum Website. http://www.heinzhistorycenter.org/fort-pitt/visit/
Click to visit Cioppino restaurant’s website. http://www.cioppinoofpittsburgh.com/
For all packages, stay another night for just $109 plus tax (per double occupancy) (valid only August 31 through September 3).
Visit the Rivers Casino Website