Source: Wall Street Journal
June 01, 2013
In this article on the hep and happening in Pittsburgh, the author interviewed four prominent Pittsburghers regarding their favorite places in the city. The Priory Hotel was singled out by Andy Warhol Museum Executive Director Eric Shiner as his favorite place for a "sound sleep." Said Mr. Shiner: "It's a unique property, a renovated monastery, with events held in a former church."
Choose from two options with this package:
1. The Priory Spa Package
- An overnight stay for two in a Priory Hotel standard room
- A Deluxe Spa Package** for one at the Renaissance Day Spa in Cranberry Township which includes: Focus Massage: a massage treating a specific area of your body. (i.e. neck and shoulders.) Asian Hot Towel Treatment: Relaxing hot towels applied to strategic areas of the body. Heated Hand & Foot treatment: Moisturizing lotions are applied to the hands & feet, then covered in warm mitts to aid in absorption.
- Special Spa Package welcome basket, including sparkling water, fresh fruit, health bars and other treats.
- His & her bathrobes for use in the room.
- Bottle of white wine in your room.
- Transportation to the spa (optional) at an extra cost.
* Please note that all spa packages are subject to Renaissance Day Spa availability.
2. Build your own Spa Package
This package includes all of the amenities above, but you substitute the Deluxe Spa Package with the treatments of choice. Just let us know the services or packages you would like after browsing the Renaissance Day Spa website, and we'll take it from there. As pricing will vary, please please contact The Priory's front desk to make arrangements and to obtain final pricing.