Sunday, April 26, 2015
Enjoy a fun evening of Irish and folk music and storytelling with two former members of the Saw Doctors!
Source: Whirl Magazine
February 15, 2015
Priory Hospitality owners John and Suzanne Graf were honored by Whirl Magazine as one of 10 "Couples Who Make a Difference" for 2015 for their various community involvements and support.
Stash Hotel Rewards is a program which allows you to earn points towards free rooms at The Priory Hotel and other unique independent hotels all across the U.S. It's free to join - so click the logo and start earning points today!
Finally, a hotel rewards program that lets you
stay where you want
- One-of-a-kind hotels dedicated to the spirit of meaningful travel
- Earn free rooms ridiculously fast
- Redeem points easily-no blackout dates*
The Priory Hotel is now a part of Stash Hotel Rewards
* Points earned apply to room reservation only.
Pittsburgh is known for its three rivers, and no one shows them off better than the Gateway Clipper fleet! This fleet of five riverboats, with their slowly revolving paddle wheels and towering smokestacks, hearkens back to the by-gone steamship era of Mark Twain. These boats are not just quaint – led by the 277 foot, 1000 passenger "Majestic," the Gateway Clipper boats offer many modern amenities and fine dining as they ply their way up and down Pittsburgh's rivers.
The Gateway Clipper boats dock at Station Square, Pittsburgh's dining, retail and entertainment center located on the shores of the Monongahela River.
Our Gateway Clipper Package enables you to that yourself to a uniquely Pittsburgh experience – a cruise on a one-of-a-kind riverboat and a luxurious night at the one and only Priory Hotel. You also receive, in your guest room, chilled champagne. Please note that access to all cruises are subject to availability of tickets. If you want to book a second or third night at a discount, just let our Front Desk associates know!
The Gateway Clipper package comes with three options:
- Short Tour Package: This package includes a one night stay in a Priory standard guest room and two tickets to the Gateway Clipper's "Good Ship Lollipop" cruise. This compact excursion offers a one hour tour of all three of Pittsburgh's rivers, narrated by your Captain who points out the city sights and weaves tales of the past and present. This package also includes, in your guestroom, chilled champagne. This Package is available daily from June 2 to August 26, and September 1, 2 and 3, and on Saturdays and Sundays in May, September and October. Package Rate: $229.00-249.00 plus tax, per double occupancy.
- Dinner Cruise Package: Spend the evening on a floating entertainment center! This package includes a one night stay in a Priory standard guest room and two tickets to the Gateway Clipper's Captain's Dinner Dance Cruise. This cruise includes boarding hors d'oeuvres, a buffet dinner including Prime Rib and other delicacies, and live entertainment, all provided as you sail the beautiful Ohio, Allegheny, and Monongahela. The Dinner Cruise Package also includes chilled champagne. This Package is available on Fridays and Saturdays from April through December. Package Rate: $249.00-269.00 plus tax, per double occupancy.
- Pick Your Own Package: The Gateway Clipper fleet offers a wide variety of cruises, from the International Dinner Cruise to the Captain Jack's Fish Fry Cruise. Pick your own cruise, let us know what you would like to book, and we will build a package for you. http://www.gatewayclipper.com/cruises.asp. This Package also includes, in your guest room, chilled champagne. This Package is subject to availability of specialty cruises. Telephone the Priory and speak with one of our representatives about creating the package of your choice.
- Pick Your Package rates are based on double occupancy, and will be plus tax. Rates will based on the individual package chosen, and will be communicated by your Priory Hotel representative.
Visit the Gateway Clipper River Cruises Website